The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (Land Surveying Division)
The Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (HK Region)
The Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (Information Technology Division)
The Hong Kong Polytechnics University (Department of Land Surveying & Geo-Informatics)
1. “Towards spatially enabled government : Development and sharing of geospatial data for GIS and mapping applications” by Mr. Law King Wai, Chief Land Surveyor, Land Information Centre, Lands Department
2. “Emergency / Incident Monitoring & Command System” by Mr. Eric Yau, Senior GIS Manager, AECOM Asia Co. Ltd.
3. "Extremely Long Range Scanning for Unreachable Features” by Mr. Henry Kwok, Product Manager, Leica Geosystems Ltd.
4. “Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Imagery for Rapid Recording in Disaster Damage” and “Swiss Technology - Mobile Mapping and Precise Monitoring” by Mr. David Hughes, Consultant, terra International Surveys Ltd, Switzerland
5. “Information Mobility with Spatial Data Infrastructure” by Mr. Jimmy Lau, Technical Resource Manager, Bentley Systems Hong Kong Ltd.
6. "Deformation Management System” by Mr. Andy Chan, Project Manager, Spatial Technology Ltd.
7. “BIM + MMS” by Mr. Elvis Li, CEO, IsBIM Ltd.