9:15 a.m. : Gathering at Fanling MTR Station (In front of HSBC ATM)
9:30 a.m. : Shuttle bus to Ping Che Warehouse & Group photo
10:00 a.m. : Site Tour
- Introduction on steel products
- Briefing on fabrication materials using plasma cutters, drills, and other fabrication procedures
- Introduction on JAS rainwater drainage system
11:20 a.m. : Break
11:40 a.m. : Presentation
- Certification of steel materials, technical spec and steel applications
- JAS rainwater drainage system
- Past projects
12:15 p.m. : Shuttle bus to MTR Station
(The scheduled time may change so as to suit the actual conditions on the date of the visit.)
Decades since its establishment in 1954, Wo Lee Steel Company Limited (Wo Lee) has become a reputable supplier of a wide range of steel materials like Piles, H Columns, Channels, Hollow Sections, Angles, Squares, Rounds and Flats as well as Deformed Bars products for construction industries. Wo Lee have bulk supplies of shaped bars, plates, and galvanized sheets and coils, etc. for the manufacturing sectors.
Wo Lee has diversified to extend its services to include Product Innovation and Processing Center to keep pace with the needs of an ever more demanding market worldwide.
Wo Lee’s warehouses are located in Fanling and Tuen Mun respectively. The workshop of Ping Che warehouse in Fanling is well equipped with various kinds of processing machinery.